My Chevrolet Rewards1 unlocks a world of appreciation that’s focused on you and your vehicle. All created to show our commitment to delivering appreciation that gets better over time — from us, to you.
Start by enrolling — it's quick, simple and there's no cost to join! Earning is easy, and new ways to redeem let you use your points, your way.
Choose your path to more benefits and exclusive offers, with flexible ways to move up through three membership tiers.2
Plus, accelerate how you earn with the My Chevrolet Rewards® Mastercard®.3
Your Points, Your Way.
Earn and redeem points on most things you already do with Chevrolet, including eligible, new GM vehicle4 purchases; most OnStar® plans;5 paid Chevrolet Certified Service;6 and eligible Chevrolet Accessories.7
EARN MORE TODAY AND EVERY DAY.
With the My Chevrolet Rewards Mastercard, you can earn 7 total points8 for every $1 spent on purchases at GM and 4 points9 for every $1 spent everywhere else — all with no annual fee. Benefits also include 0% Intro Purchase APR10 for 9 months (after that, variable APRs range from 20.24% to 29.99%). Plus, Cardmembers enjoy automatic Gold tier2 membership in My Chevrolet Rewards.
1. My Chevrolet Rewards is separate from My Chevrolet Rewards Card. For Rewards: Must be 18 years or older. Points may be earned and redeemed only at GM entities, My GM Rewards participating dealers or third-party retailers in the United States (excluding Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands or Guam). Points are not earned on taxes, fees or body shop repair orders and expire without further notice upon Member Account deactivation. For My Chevrolet Rewards Card: Cardmembers may earn and redeem points at participating My Chevrolet Rewards Card dealers. Cardmember points are earned on qualifying purchases and do not expire. Points are accrued once per transaction and are not earned on taxes, discounts, rebates, incentives, cash advances, balance transfers, ATM withdrawals, finance charges or fees. Some restrictions apply. Subject to credit approval. Visit mychevroletrewards.com to view My Chevrolet Rewards Terms & Conditions.
2. My Chevrolet Rewards Membership Tier is based on individual spend on GM vehicles, parts, service, OnStar and accessories, and My GM Rewards Cardmember status and spend. My Chevrolet Rewards is separate from My GM Rewards Cards. See My Chevrolet Rewards Terms and Conditions for more details.
3. Credit approval required. My Chevrolet Rewards is separate from My GM Rewards Cards. My Chevrolet Rewards Card Program Rules apply. Goldman Sachs Bank USA is the issuer of the My Chevrolet Rewards Card. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Goldman Sachs Bank USA, Salt Lake City Branch, is the issuer of the My Chevrolet Rewards Card. GM is solely responsible for the operation and administration of the points program. For more details about the General Motors points program, including redemption options, go to mychevroletrewardscard.com.
4. Not compatible with some other offers, including the GM Employee Discount Program. Excludes the GMC HUMMER EV. Dealer contribution may affect final consumer cost. Only available to Members at My Chevrolet Rewards participating dealers. My Chevrolet Rewards is separate from My GM Rewards Cards. Credit approval required. Cardmembers may redeem at any dealership.
5. Connected vehicle services vary by vehicle model and require working electrical system, cell reception and GPS signal. Requires active service plan. OnStar links to emergency services. See onstar.com for details and limitations. Redemptions for OnStar® connected vehicle services (the “OnStar® Services”) require that a Member have an active OnStar Services account and that the OnStar® account be linked to the Member’s Account. If the OnStar account is linked to more than one Rewards account, we will award it to the earliest created account.
6. Must be an eligible paid service or parts. Only available to Members at My GM Rewards participating dealers. My Chevrolet Rewards is separate from My GM Rewards Cards. Credit approval required. Cardmembers can redeem points at the point of transaction, or by using their My Chevrolet Rewards Card to make an eligible purchase and logging in to chevrolet.com/rewards to redeem for a statement credit.
7. Members may redeem on eligible Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac parts and accessories purchased through a My GM Rewards participating dealership. My Chevrolet Rewards is separate from My GM Rewards Cards. Credit approval required. Cardmembers may redeem through any dealership.
8. Subject to credit approval. Cardmembers earn 7 points total for every dollar spent on the My GM Rewards Card on purchases at GM, less credits and returns. To earn on most OnStar and Connected Services plans, a My GM Rewards Mastercard online account is required. Points are not earned on fees or interest charges, cash advances, wire transfers, unauthorized or fraudulent transactions, purchases of traveler’s checks or other cash equivalents. Other exclusions may apply. See Program Rules for other terms and limitations.
9. Subject to credit approval. Cardmembers will earn 4 points for every dollar spent on purchases outside of GM, minus credits and returns. Points are not earned on fees or interest charges, cash advances, wire transfers, unauthorized or fraudulent transactions, purchases of traveler’s checks or other cash equivalents. Other exclusions may apply. See Program Rules for other terms and limitations.
10. 0% Intro purchase APR for the first 9 months as a Cardmember, after that, variable APRs range from 20.24% to 29.99% based on creditworthiness. Balance transfers are not available at this time. Cash advances variable APR of 29.99%. Up to $40 late penalty fee. Rates as of 2/1/24. Rates and terms here: www.marcus.com/gm-rates-and-fees.
The marks of General Motors, its divisions, slogans, emblems, vehicle model names, vehicle body designs appearing in this document are the trademarks and/or service marks of General Motors, its subsidiaries, affiliates or licensors. ©2024 General Motors LLC.